Situated in the heart of Edinburgh city centre, Central Hall brings space, versatility and character to your wedding day without compromising on location or exclusivity. With its bright, airy interior and flexible spaces Central Hall is perfectly suited to accommodate all aspects of your wedding day in an exclusive slice of Edinburgh’s rich cultural heritage.
The versatility and uniqueness of Central Hall along with it’s adaptable spaces provide you with the opportunity to hold your entire wedding day in one location. Central Hall can host your ceremony, drinks reception, dining and evening party without your guests having to travel during the day. You can also consider using Central Hall for some of your day in combination with other venues too. There are plenty of options for you to consider and the Events Team are on hand to discuss these.
Wedding bookings can be made on Thursdays, Fridays and Saturdays.
Thursday – £3,240
Friday – £3,575
Saturday – £3,740
- Exclusive Day and Evening Rate (8:00 – 00:00)
- 2 hours entry in the venue in the week leading up to your wedding (including staff)
- Staffing – Duty Manager, 2 x Venue Assistants and Reset Staff (Duty Manager & 2 x Venue Assistants)
- All in house furnishings, Sound system and conference lighting
- Festoon Lights
- Fairy Lights
- Star Cloth
- Tech Engineer if required for sound, visual and lighting specifications
Florists, Photos, Film & Entertainment
Over the years we have worked with some exceptional businesses that support making your day extremely special.
The Events Team would be delighted to recommend suppliers for every element of your wedding day should you require.